Maximise your mind, work towards the future you
We live in a fast and furious world where our time is a treasured commodity and people are increasingly turning to virtual platforms such as Skype for coaching. It just makes sense. No longer limited by geography, you can reach out to the coach of your choice, regardless of where they are in the world, and know that you are dealing with the best.
Sometimes I am asked if Virtual Coaching is as powerful as “in person” coaching. In my experience, I can honestly say that I feel it can sometimes be more intense. You go through the same, effective process you would if you were sitting in my coaching practice with me. However, because you are working from your own “safe” environment, I find people are often more willing to step out of their comfort zones and trust the process.
Skype Coaching offers a number of other benefits too:
- It saves time. With no travel required, you can limit the time spent in traffic, which means you can spend more time on the things you really want to.
- Convenient. You can enjoy your sessions from the comfort of your own home or office or wherever else you choose to be.
- Flexible. We can manipulate your sessions to fit in with you and your timetable, which means we can maximise your coaching momentum.
- Accessible. Should you wish to do so, there’s the possibility to receive a recording of your session to refer back to whenever you want.
- Green. Skype coaching is the ultimate green coaching as you don’t have to leave your home or office to benefit from it.
Executive Coaching in Developing Africa
I have lived and worked in many African countries over the past 25 years. Malawi, Zambia, Uganda, Lesotho, South Africa, and have travelled and experienced Namibia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zanzibar and Kenya. I am fortunate that these experiences have given me an insight and greater knowledge that really assist me when working with other individuals based and working in Africa. I have a vast and wide degree of knowledge having worked within Aid Organisations, Banking and Corporate as well as setting up my own successful small fabrication business in Zambia.
Africa is a majestic and complicated continent that offers extreme beauty and rawness that catches your breath running alongside hardships and frustrations to test ones spirit. Working in Africa can be both incredibly rewarding and mind numbingly frustrating.
I truly believe you have to experience Africa in order to fully “get” Africa.
I work globally but have to say I hold a small passion for working in Africa and can feel this whenever I start working with a new client based somewhere in the continent.
The large majority of my African based coaching interventions come from Individual Executives and Professionals seeking Executive Coaching to support, challenge and assist them with their goals. Alternatively, H.R. Departments contact me seeking an Executive Coach to work with Individuals or Teams within their organisation.